“Oracle Applications Lab" provides solutions for Oracle's internal business units and customers.
Come join our team as we provide solutions for Oracle's internal business units, customers, and partner, As we take Oracle to the next level and proudly service an employee-user population greater than 100,000 with a global single instance supporting a wide variety of Oracle applications.
As a member of the applications labs group, work with Oracle's ERP to support the application, automate business processes, develop and enhance solutions. Take part of application upgrade projects.
Internship position. Successful candidates are expected to work approximately 24 hours a week for one year. Successful interns will be offered full-time positions on the OAL team as an application developer.
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Familiarity with browser based testing and debugging tools
- Ability to present ideas in business & user friendly language
- Ability to deliver effectively in a team setting as well as independently
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment that demands co-ordination across time-zones
Amount of Travel: None